We request that all players abide by the following guidelines, so our Bingo Rooms remain to be a friendly and pleasant environment in which to communicate:
- The language for our public chat room is English. Please only converse in English.
- Do not argue.
- Any form of discrimination, i.e. racial, sexual or ethnic will not be permitted.
- Show respect for the Chat Moderator (CM).
- Do not harass, insult, threaten or try to upset other players.
- Do not assume a false identity or impersonate other players.
- Do not use the Chat Room to voice complaints. Please direct any complaints to our Chat Moderators (CMs) and if necessary, contact our Customer Support Team.
- Do not use the Bingo Rooms as a form of advertising or for the promotion of other websites/companies.
- Do not use indecent or vulgar language.
- Choose tasteful Chat Names.
- Do not give out personal details.
- We recommend you do not meet anyone you have become acquainted with through the chat function.
- Be courteous and friendly to all newcomers, to your fellow players and to our Chat Moderators.
- Please avoid the unnecessary use of CAPITAL LETTERS. This is considered shouting or being angry in the world of online chat.
- Do not Spam (flood the chat room with many copies of the same message)
- Our CMs have the authority to revoke your chat privileges if you persistently break our rules, ignoring our advice and warnings.
Remember - the nicer you are to people, the nicer they will be to you!