Slay the dragon and save the princess?
Join us in celebrating patron saint of England, St. George's Day!
Take part in our St. George's Day celebration on Sunday 23rd April and you can fly the flag with a special bonus.
Here's how you can claim your hot bonus;
Step 1. Enter the promo code DRAGON
Step 2. Deposit and spend €5 on Bingo tickets
Step 3. Enjoy your €2 Slots Bonus on George and The Dragon!
Terms and conditions
What is the Promotion?
1. Players must enter the code DRAGON and then deposit and spend €5 on bingo tickets to receive a €2 slots bonus on George and The Dragon.
Where is it?
When is it?
3. This promotion takes place on Sunday 23rd April from 00:00 to 23:59.
Who is eligible?
4. Registered players over the age of 18.
5. Players playing via desktop or mobile devices within permitted and supported betting countries or territories.
How do I qualify?
6. Players must enter the code DRAGON and then deposit and spend €5 on Bingo tickets to receive a €2 slots bonus on George and The Dragon.
How will the bonus be paid?
7. The slots bonus will be automatically credited.
8. George and the Dragon Slots bonus will be subject to x 3 wagering requirement
9. Bonus will be valid for 7 days.
10. If the bonus is unused, it will be removed after 7 days.
What are the Restrictions and Exclusions?
11. All other Bingo games and mini games are excluded from this offer.
12. Any player found to be abusing the offer will at Ladbrokes absolute discretion have their accounts closed and winnings will be forfeited
13. Ladbrokes Bingo reserves the right to refuse any future promotions or bonuses to players who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Ladbrokes Bingo reserves the right to amend or terminate this promotion without advance warning or notification.
15. Ladbrokes General site usage policy and terms apply to all Ladbrokes Bingo promotions.
16. Ladbrokes general site terms and conditions apply.
17. For any query related to this offer, please contact Customer Services on 0800 032 1133 (or +350 200 43003 if dialling from outside the UK).