Bonus FAQ page
Find out all you need to know about how our Bonuses work at Ladbrokes Bingo!
1. Bonus will be forfeited if not used within one (1) week of crediting
2. Bonus funds can only be used for gameplay and cannot be converted to cash
3. Where a bonus has a wagering requirement attached, any winnings from valid game types will be paid into a pending balance until the wagering has been met, regardless of whether bonus funds were used to stake. Once the wagering has been met the pending winnings will be paid into the players' withdrawable cash balance
4. Wagering will remain active until:
a. The bonus funds have been exhausted and the final game purchased using the bonus funds has been played.
b. The wagering requirements have been met
5. Pending winnings will be forfeited if the player does not log into the bingo client for six (6) months
6. Order of spend: Pending Balance à Bonus Balance à Cash Balance
7. Should a player have more than one bonus available for a specific game, the most relevant bonus will be used first. For example, if a player has a Dynamite Digger Bonus and an All Games Bonus, the player will use the Dynamite Digger Bonus first when playing Dynamite Digger. Should a player have more than one eligible bonus of the same type, the oldest bonus will be used first.